Subject: Re: [Leica] interesting magazine article
From: TEAShea@aol.com
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 09:21:45 EST

<< I am just curious about the Canon L series lens.  What is special about
 the L lenses?  Why are they generally so expensive compared with regular
 Canon lenses? >>

Canon designate certain of their lenses as L lenses.  These are lenses that
have special glass.  In general (but not exactly), there are the best of the
Canon lenses.  I have a Canon SLR system.  The best L lenses are as good as
the best Leica lenses.

Tom Shea