Subject: Re[2]: [Leica] Print Film/Etc.
From: Harrison McClary <hmcclary@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 16:47:01 -0600

Saturday, 7 November 1998, Thomas J. Donovan wrote:

> my R8 replacements have been steadfast.

Tom,

What  do you mean and what were the problems?  I shipped my R8 to Leica
for  the  second  time  since  September  with some kind of electrical
problem.

After  calling  and leaving 4 voice mail messages over the course of a
week  I  finally  got  the  operator  who  put  me  into  the  repair
department.  The  fellow  there  told me to ship it to the VP up there
with  a  letter  outlining my problems. I sent it Fed-ex and he got it
yesterday.

Still  haven't  heard a word.  None of my messages were ever returned.

With  customer service like that I am REALLY glad I invested in Leica.
(HEAVY SARCASM here)

If  I  do not hear from Leica next week I want to try contacting Leica
Corporate  Offices  world  hdq.  Do  any of  you have e-mail for anyone
there?

Best regards,
 Harrison McClary
http://people.delphi.com/hmphoto