Subject: [Leica] Re:
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 1998 22:53:56 -0500

Harrison-
Caught this ole Nawth Cahlinah boy agin!
Are you in Charlotte this weekend? there is supposed to be some sort of
sports event that drew the Goodyear Blimp! I caught it as it overflew
Greensboro...
If you get some good shots of it, send a copy to Marc! I just found out he's
a dirigible nut as well as a Leica Nut! I bet he has a picture of the burnt
up Leica III that was pulled from the Hindenburg!
Dan AKA Bubba
(Mama done tol' me ah c'ain't have no more Leicas 'til ah git all them ole
pickup trucks out the front yard, and sweep it good!)
dwpost@msn.com