Subject: Re: [Leica] Print Film/Etc.
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 08 Nov 1998 08:08:34 -0600

>Leica did a complete checkup of my R8/winder and M6 in two days when I
>was in Solms, which was really excellent!

Don Goldberg once received, fixed and shipped my R4 in one day. I was
shooting a basketball game and set my 280 2.8 on end next to me while
shooting with my 90 Summicron. A rather large lady behind me got excited at
the game at kicked my camera over. "Oh, sorry," was all she said. The R4
landed on its prism. The film advance jammed. So I shipped it the next day
to DAG. That was Thursday. I flew to Oregon Friday and it arrived Fed EX
out in Oregon on Monday. Now that's service!
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

According to my calculations, the problem doesn't exist.