Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 Winder battery consumption
From: HMWaxman@aol.com
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 1998 16:44:22 EST

In a message dated 98-11-08 09:40:30 EST, ewelch@ponyexpress.net writes:

<< But the other possibility is I've been told that the Duracell batteries of
 this type (123) are really inconsistent in performance. So we should
 probably note what type of batteries we're using to see if there is a
pattern.
 --  >>

My first set was Varta Photo Lithium, the second set was Eveready Energizer.
The Varta lasted three months but the the bunny pooped out quickly.  Both
camera and winder are going to the shop.  Growing fond of my new (old)
Leicaflex.

Howard