Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: High end audio and photography analogies
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Sun, 8 Nov 1998 13:56:09 -0800

>On 8 Nov 98, Greg Bicket wrote, at least in part:
>
>> Finally, with age, some users find it difficult to be as acoustically or
>> optically precise as they once were, regardless of the hardware they're
>> using!

Roger responded:
>Hey Ted and Dick! Is this guy puttin' us down or sumpin?>>>>>>

Dick responded:
<<<<Hey, you don't have to rub it in.>>>>>>

Ted responding! :)

Damn young whipper snappers these days got no respect for the aged! :) The
acoutical part I'll give on, although my good old bionic ears work pretty
well.  "What was that you said honey?"

And the eye part?  Well what the hell!  How much worse can it get than
having only one eye working anyway! :) (now there are times when a touch of
a/f would have helped. :)

But gee Greg be kind. I mean there are other parts we have that we know
don't work like they used to! :) And it has nothing to do with seeing and
hearing!:):)

Quite frankly it's those parts that bother me more than the other two!:)

ted