Subject: [Leica] Re: B&W technique - Rodinal
From: "Eric Larsen" <ejlarsen@xprt.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 11:33:07 -0800

Jim Brick wrote: "I think Rodinal is a state of mind. Either you love it or
you hate it. I
have friends who hate the stuff. And other friends (including me) who love
the stuff. It may depend entirely upon the type of photography you do and
what you want (like) the result to look like"

Would you elaborate on "the type of photography you do"?  Your comments are
always thoughtful and informative.  Do you refer to subject matter,
technical preferences or what? Thanks!

Eric