Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: T i t a n i u m K i t (Tissot - off subject)
From: "N.S.Ng" <nsnga@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 05:41:39 +0800

Hi,

Leica M titanium bodies and lenses are not made of 100% titanium. They are
just titanium coated or plated. About 4 years ago when I purchased my M6, I
decided on a black body as I felt the Ti body was not worth the extra money.
The Ti coating might be more durable than the normal black or chrome finish,
but there is no weight reduction.

Regards,

N.S.