Subject: [Leica] Re: T i t a n i u m K i t (Tissot - off subject)
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 09:36:32 -0800

This is off the Leica subject. But it was a Leica trip event.

If anyone remembers my long Europe/Photokina trip report, I mentioned that
I bought a watch in Interlaken, and then took it back the next morning for
a refund (I couldn't see the hands in low light.) That was a Titanium
Tissot. Unbelievably lightweight. Really nice watch. Bad hand and face
color! I Bought a really heavy Omega Speedmaster Automatic instead.

Jim

At 11:27 PM 11/8/98 -0500, Andre Jean Quintal wrote:

>	On the matter of TITANIUM,
>	I went shopping for watches last week,
>	mine having been stolen with >95% of my CD-ROM (25 ! );
>	and i had just had my locks recoded for new keys...
>	My place is becoming like some zocalo, it seems !
>
>	Tissot makes titanium variants of their stainless
>	steel "diving" models, both for men and women.
>	I was SHOCKED at the feather-light weight
>	of the titanium ones, for a very reasonable price
>	increment.
>	The feel, color and look of titanium, 100% new to me,
>	were a revelation, too.
>	That brownish gold satin tint sure got me.
>
>Andre Jean Quintal
http://www.photoaccess.com
Jim Brick, ASMP, BIAA
Photo Access