Subject: Re: [Leica] Rockin' and a-rollin'- all shook up!
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 1998 19:36:19 -0600

>Do you keep a pro-pack in your bag?

Usually keep at least 20 rolls of film in the bag. Some slow, medium and
fast stuff. And always keep the cameras loaded. And my M6 is always with
me. No matter what.

The New Madrid Fault (I think that's it in Southeast Mo.) has been expected
to go for several years. The only earthquake I remember is the one in
Alaska that shook us in Oregon back in the early 60s. Even since then, I'm
glad I don't live in California. (Where an uncle of mine died in the Quake
of '69 - heart attack).

Remember the song that says: "Better get ready to tie up your boat in
Idaho." :-)
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO