Subject: [Leica] SCHNEIDER lenses on Leica Projectors?
From: Lucian Chis <chis@ece.orst.edu>
Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 20:44:18 -0800 (PST)

Hello LUG,

I am having trouble getting some info from Schneider about their lenses:

I have a couple of great long throw lenses (85-210/3.9 15element true zoom
Vario Cinelux) which came with Kodak mounts (Great for my RT300, but not
for anything else).
I suspect Schneider is under gag rule from Kodak or Leica about this but
it seems to me Schneider makes these lenses in other mounts as well (The
booklet has two of them in a picture and one of them is definitely a
helicoidal mount!)
Does anyone have any idea about availability of a mount adapter from
SChneider in Europe for example so that I unscrew the KOdak mount and I
screw on the Leica mount?

Anyone having gotten the new bright light kit for P2002 yet?
Would it fit a C/CA 2500?

Thanks,

Lucian