Subject: Re: [Leica] more APO-Telyt
From: Fernando Baldoli <baldoli@ideas2.laben.it>
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 1998 15:47:10 MET

Erwin wrote:
- -----------------------
        I do understand the joy of R users that they, with the APO's 2,8/100,
2,8/180 and 4/280 at hand, can
        easily dwell in optical nirvana. That is BTW one of the raison d'etres
of the R-series. Sharing this joy
        with the M users is great. We M users have better wide angle and
standard lenses and better wide
        aperture optics :-) in the range 21 to 90 mm.
Erwin, I don't agree completely with you (I think new R 50 Summilux
should be better than M) but in general you are right: I dream the
day I'll be able to take photos with an M 35 1.4 asph. and a M 90
2.0 APO asph.
Fernando.