Subject: Re: [Leica] Missing digest bits READ THIS
From: Charles <chaslor@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 98 08:34:18 -0400

Brian sent this to me and asked me to forward it along. I had mentioned
some missing elements from my digest and Brian appears to have figured
out why. List users need to look carefully at their own mail programs and
make sure attatchments are not being automatically sent along. The cause
of this particular mishap is a Windows user. (I'm sure THAT narrows it