Subject: [Leica] Leica Calendar and NEW CATALOGUE
From: "Richard Clompus" <rclompus@voicenet.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 10:30:25 -0500

Dear Fellow LUGnuts,

I just received the Leica calendar entitled Emotions 99 from the Leica
Gallery in New York city.  Cost was $35 and well worth it.  It is quite
large and has excellent black and white photos with some technical details
about each one.  Very nice.  It will make a proud addition to my office  -
except for August.  This month shows a wonderful woman nude in the rain.
Great photo but probably not politically correct for my office.  I sometimes
bring patients back for consultation.  Some may not take it the right way.
I'm not a gynecologist - but rather an optometrist.

I also received the new book - Leica: The Program.  This is also on their
website but the book is beautiful.  Full of details about the new M6 TTL and
all of their other products including slide projectors, R8, R6.2 and lenses.
What a nice publication.  If you are interested in learning about their
newer products, this is the booklet to get.  Over 125 pages and full color.

I'm off to Puerto Rico to lecture, scuba dive and photograph.  I hope the
recent hurricanes haven't devastated the island.

Happy shooting,

Richard
Richard Clompus, OD
West Chester, PA