Subject: Re: [Leica] Pan-X
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 08:17:59 -0500

Is there something still wrong with things "made in Japan"?   I thought
this died out in the 50s.   As far as your Canadian comparison goes,  you
seem to be missing your own point.  Yes, there probably would have been a
lot of negative reaction on a 1950's version of the LUG, but history has
proven the nay sayers wrong.  And yet here you are in 1998 bitching about
the "Japanese" Hasselblad.

Dan C.