Subject: Was: [Leica] Bought a 75mm. Now: Bought a 135mm
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 08:03:08 -0500

Tell me about it.  I just took advantage of the new 135/3.4 APO lens
offering by buying a near mint Tele-Elmar 135/4 (the current version with
builtin lens hood) from my local dealer for half of it's normal new selling
price.  Lens looks beautiful, I can't wait to give it a test drive this
weekend.

Dan C.