Subject: Re: [Leica] Optic Names
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 1998 12:09:42 -0500

At 08:14 AM 1998-11-12 -0800, our esteemed List Nestor, the aged Ted Grant,
wrote:
>We even see it here on the LUG when there is a distinction made .....""I
>have the Canadian made version!" etc.... as though it were made by
>backwoods Neanderthals and not technicians equal to those in Wetzlar or
>Solms.

Nah.  Neanderthals don't drink single-malts and those wonderful Canadian
beers.  They drink PBR and hang out at MacDonald's.  Besides, they wouldn't
know what a "Leica" was, as they all shoot Nikon.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!