Subject: [Leica] Bought a 75mm
From: "Ken Iisaka" <kiisaka@ms.com>
Date: Sat, 14 Nov 1998 21:23:02 +0900

Ok, so I was just browsing through a used shop in Tokyo, and found this mint
75mm for less than half of the retail, I couldn not pass it up.

Even if it were a Noctilux, I may have jumped on it.  There definitely seems
to two strains of big M lens virus around here, and I am certainly infected
now.  Oh yeah, a new strain is soon to affect many of us soon, too...