Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 11:20:51 -0600 (CST)

To Tom:

Don't feel bad -- I work in photogaphy every day and don't
know ANY of the new films/camera/ etc. when I go to the
suppliers!!
Most of us buy what we use, keep it for years, and only
shop when we need/want something!

I have students (geeks) who don't shoot much but know EVERY new
product that hits the market.  It's embarrasing to me, of course,
when I don't know what the hell they're talking about.

r.e. Kodachrome, I love the stuff, but I have an E-6 line
20 feet away, and the nearest kodachrome lab is about 40 MILES!
Guess what wins!

you're in good company, Tom.  (but now I got to look at the
new stuff, dammit.)

CU, Walt