Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 and water world
From: Walter S Delesandri <walt@jove.acs.unt.edu>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 13:20:10 -0600 (CST)

Hi, Greg
I grew up in Galveston county, on the mainland,
and CAREFULLY used my M-s (older ones at the time)
on the water constantly.  They're as well sealed as any,
but be careful and have them checked inside the top
every few years.  Just be careful, and you'll be pleased.

CU, Walt

On Sun, 15 Nov
1998,
Greg