Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 and water world
From: Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 18:43:37 -0300

At 01:20 PM 15/11/98 -0600, you wrote:
>Hi, Greg
>I grew up in Galveston county, on the mainland,
>and CAREFULLY used my M-s (older ones at the time)
>on the water constantly.  They're as well sealed as any,
>but be careful and have them checked inside the top
>every few years.  Just be careful, and you'll be pleased.
>
>CU, Walt

        This is good to know. I could not imagine a Leica being a seive but
thought I'd better check.

        A fellow pro that has all his equipment suppied by his employer, now
has a complete EOS system.  It craps out when he goes out in a thick fog.

regards,
Greg Locke <locke@straylight.ca>
St. John's, Newfoundland.
<http://www.straylight.ca/locke/>
"I've finally figured out what's wrong with photography.
It's a one-eyed man looking through a little 'ole.
Now, how much reality can there be in that?" -- David Hockney