Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome , cont.
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 18:01:24 -0500

I had the pleasure of meeting Charles Harris, fellow lugger and someone who
actually makes money with his camera! He came by the store with some of his
transparencies he had taken, "just for fun" he claimed, but most would have
been worthy of a spread in National Geographic! Beautiful! Kodachromes taken
with an M6 and Summiluxes ( or is the plural Summilae?) 35 and 75. He
certainly made the most of his trip to Italy, and he has a 'good eye'- I
envy him his view- but much appreciated his sharing it with me!
If you're lurking Charles, Thanks!
I wish there was a way more of the LUGgers could show their work online,
being as we are often so far and few between. Actually- it's for selfish
reasons! I just like to look at beautiful pictures!
Dan
dwpost@msn.com