Subject: Re: [Leica] Test report that ends all reports?(21 and 135 issues)
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 07:05:00 EST

Andrew and Nathan:

I recently purchased the new 135 Apo-Telyt and it is exceptional.  Initially I
was having difficulty concentrating on the 135 frameline and focusing.  After
installing a +2 Diopter it has been a real joy to use.  The frameline is now
clear and focusing has improved on all of my lenses.

Enjoy,
Bob Bedwell

<<
 Andrew,

 I use my 135 with the M3, and I find the viewfinder framelines perfectly
 adequate.

 Nathan