Subject: RE: [Leica] 35 3.5 elmar LTM
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 1998 18:05:44 -0000

If you can find one of the Canon 35/2 LTM lenses cheap, jump at it, it was
'a corker'  I had one for years and never noticed a difference when I
finally got a Summicron instead.

The Nikon jewel to search for, I believe, is the 35/1.8, rarely seen in LTM.

But I'd second the vote to look for a 35/2.8 Summaron with goggles as being
the economic choice whilst 'keeping it in the family'.

Jem