Subject: [Leica] Friday Sale, Chrome R7, Chrome M6
From: "Robert G. Stevens" <robsteve@istar.ca>
Date: Fri, 13 Nov 1998 22:59:12 -0400

Hi:

I just received my R8 and need to clear out some of my cameras.  I just
listed on Ebay a mint Chrome R7.  It has a reserve of $1,000 and is at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=41993051

While on Ebay check out my other auctions for some more Leica gear.  I just
got an R8, a 105-280, 80-200, a black R7, and a 60mm Macro.  I figured I do
not need three R7's along with the R8, or my now duplicate lenses.

I have been playing with the R8 and found the neatest feature of it is the
built in flash meter.  I will try it all out tomorrow if the weather is
good.  If it is not a nice day, I will try its flash meter and take some
pictures of the M6 and Black R7 so I can scan them and post to Ebay.

I also have a second ex+ condition black R7 that I will sell for $950 USD.
It comes with the original box, display case, and manual. On this one, I
will provide shipping.

Now for Leica M:

Mint chrome M6 recent vintage, box, manuals, display case, strap.  I want
$1,450 USD for it and will provide shipping.

I am willing to ship these to any part of the world with an international
Airport that Air Canada flys into.  I had sold some Rollei Sl66's to Hong
Kong and it was cheaper to ship this way and the buyer picked them up at
the airport three days later.

Regards,

Robert