Subject: Re: [Leica] Bye - for now
From: Andrew Nemeth <azn@nemeng.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 98 06:09:21 +1100

Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net> wrote:

>"Be sure and bring your special cameras that you use
>to take pictures when no one knows you are taking them!"
>So I'm taking my M6's, film, and mud boots.

Food for thought... although I dumped most of my Nikon
gear recently to go Leica (R6.2), I decided to keep a
F2A mainly because I can still use it with a DW-1
waist-level finder.

I have found over the years that with one of these
finders you can get in as close to people as you dare,
and yet still keep your framing & focus exact without
having to raise the camera to your face, or guess if
you shoot off the hip!

Regds,

Andrew Nemeth
VR Multimedia  Photo  Java