Subject: RE: [Leica] Let's Play
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 16:20:45 -0000

I certainly sufferred this once where I'd be shooting a sunset through a
long lens on a tripod. It wasn't until I developed the film that I saw this
dark streak across the rest of the film. I then looked inside the camera (an
old screw III) and repaired the hole with baking foil and masking tape. this
held for the 2 years until I sold the camera!

Jem