Subject: RE: [Leica] News on books
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 1998 16:36:13 -0000

I've just recieved from the publisher, David and Charles, the latest Brian
Bower Leica book, "The Leica lens Book".
If you ever wondered about what the Leica lenses looked like, set next to
lots of pretty pictures, then this is the book for you.
30 pounds, on sale now (in England at least) in time for Christmas!

Cynical, moi?!

Jem