Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Filters as protection-
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 14:20:55 EST

I buy filters but rarely use them.  I have always considered the pola screen
as the most important one.  If I am going into a dusty or crudy environment I
will install a UV filter for lense protection.  Otherwise I don't want to add
another piece of glass to my superp Leica lenses.  I love to use yellow, green
and red but only when I have the camera on a tripod.  Kinda goofy, but that is
the way it is.

Bob Bedwell