Subject: Re: [Leica] Loupes
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 18:56:45 EST

Nathan:

Thanks for the note.

Actually, the lense on the Pentax LUPE looks more like the front element from
a 75/1.4 camera lense than a Lupe.  Very highly coated.  Although I have been
extremely pleased with the 5.5x I do believe that the higher mag zoom model
would be much better.  I am sure my dealer will allow me to swap.

Take a look at it, I am sure you will like what you see.

Bob

<<
 Bob,

 Many thanks, I had not even thought of Pentax. But now I see that B&H
actually has
 a Pentax 5-11x zoom loupe in their catalogue. Price is reasonable too. I will
surf
 over to Pentax and have a look at the specs.

 Nathan