Subject: [Leica] Re: Archive
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1998 21:18:37 -0800

I'm happy to see that a couple of the commercial archive services have
picked up the leica-users digest. As a programmer and a perfectionist I am
quite certain that I can do better than this; give me a couple of weeks.
Whatever I come up with will supplement, rather than replace, these
services, so that if you like them, you're quite welcome to keep using them
instead of my archive.

Brian Reid