Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Archive
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 11:47:20 -0500

Brian wrote-
I'm happy to see that a couple of the commercial archive services have
picked up the leica-users digest. As a programmer and a perfectionist I am
quite certain that I can do better than this; give me a couple of weeks.
Whatever I come up with will supplement, rather than replace, these
services, so that if you like them, you're quite welcome to keep using them
instead of my archive.

Okay folks- stand back and give him room!
( Remember kids- don't try this at home, he IS a professional!)
PS- I am not being facetious- I gave up programming after it took two weeks to figure out how to get my computer to put "HELLO WORLD" on the screen! I am in awe of anyone who doesn't need the online to type a letter!

Thanks Brian, as we say here, "You da man!"
Dan
dwpost@msn.com