Subject: [Leica] New Apo-Asph-M 90/2 Summicron
From: Carsten Bockermann <Carsten_Bockermann@compuserve.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 01:44:41 -0500

Hans-Ferdinand,

>>A few weeks ago, Iīve been to the Leica Card meeting in Solms and they
>>told us Leica want to switch their ADP System to SAP R3 in the next
>>weeks. All companies I know are for the time of implementation this
>>system out of order.

too bad we didnīt meet there. I remember that they already had trouble
checking out the corporate video tapes from the new system. The fact that
the introduction of SAP R3 to a company usually takes quite a while doesnīt
make me optimistic either...

Carsten

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/Carsten_Bockermann/