Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Apo 70-180/2.8
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 18:16:21 -0600

>On the other hand, maybe you'd better wait to buy any more R lenses until
>the AF is out... That is, if you can wait for another two or four years.

Nah, I'd be happy with focus confirmation. But I'd probably want to wait
until they come out to get a long fast lens. We shall see. By the time it
comes out, my 20/10 20/15 eyesight might deteriorate a bit. ;-)
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

Blessed are the censors; they shall inhibit the earth.