Subject: Re: [Leica] mini LUG site?
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 17:33:39 -0600

>I think Eric would be able to scan 35mm B&W negatives, am I right Eric?

You bet. I can scan anything 35mm. I have the latest lookup tables for
Kodak films programmed into my scanner. Unfortunately, for some reason,
Kodak doesn't like to put the specs. in for Fuji films. But we have those
pretty much figured out too.

I can even send anyone a copy of the picture via email to let them help me
"burn and dodge" (or bump and flash if you care) to their liking.
- --

Eric Welch
St. Joseph, MO
http://www.ponyexpress.net/~ewelch

According to my calculations, the problem doesn't exist.