Subject: Re: [Leica] no takers on the mini LUG site?
From: "Jeff S" <segawa@netone.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 20:23:25 -0700

- -----Original Message-----
From: Eric Welch <ewelch@ponyexpress.net>
>But wait, we haven't yet picked a day for the "shoot" have we?

I like this idea of a mini-shoot, and am not at all fussy as to the choice
of days: It'd be a challenge to find something within the confines of the
workplace, if it came down to that, though not insurmountable.

But what of subject matter? I'm as likely to turn in a landscape, still
life, architectural detail  or abstract as anything else.

Jeff