Subject: Re: [Leica] Francesco's darkroom experiment ?
From: Francesco <fls@san.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 22:50:27 -0800

The sad fact is that I have been so preoccupied these past 2-3
weeks with selling off my adult business stock images, and with
day trading for income, that I have not even found a spare
afternoon to go out and photograph for a few weeks!  Sad but true!
When I get back to shooting, maybe over Thanksgiving holiday,
I will definitely be trying out the rolls of Tri-X I have stashed in the
fridge behnid the butter!

Francesco