Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: George's new photographs
From: RBedw51767@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 06:09:24 EST

George:

Although I was "locked out" of your site because of server problems I did get
to review your first gallery.  I have bookmarked your site and will refer back
to it until access is re-established.  You can add my name to your support
list.  I was impressed with "Evening Mist" and Dave's Rock".   Beautifully
done.

George,  I would be very interested in knowing the film, iso, developers that
you use.  I assume that these were taken with a Leica.  If I were in these
settings I am sure that they would be made in several formats.  Excellent.

Many thanks and please continue to enjoy outstanding photography and good
health.

Bob Bedwell
Greensboro, NC

<< My great thanks to you, Jim.  I don't sell my work but am paid for my
 efforts by words such as yours.

 Best Regards,

 George