Subject: RE: [Leica] Unusual Lens
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 12:58:34 -0000

This sounds intriguing though I'd feel the price is a little on the high
side, especially with the marks in/on the optics.
It's not a lens I've heard of though that doesn't count for too much, is it
Leica (rangefinder) coupled? And does it focus correctly at infinity?
There were many 39mm lenses made for Braun Paxettes which have no coupling
and a different film plane to lens flange distance than the Leica.

Jem