Subject: RE: [Leica] London Lugnuts meeting
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 16:43:22 -0000

What I didn't say earlier,
and what I don't know how to say privately (in individual e-mails) was that
it great to see you guys and galls yesterday. It was my second LUG meet and
the warmth and enjoyment that comes from them is terrific.

So, sorry to
Hans that you were laid up in bed in your London hotel room, are you sure
you told your wife why you were bringing her to London THIS weekend?...
(grin)
and thanks to
Alastair and Helen Firkin for being the catalyst for this to happen,
Doug and Linda Richardson for being there and organising the day,
Ian Stanley for being so tall and Canadian,
Dr James Harper for ensuring we had no need of his emergency services,
Simon Ogilvie for having his mobile switched on,
Frank Dernie for not havin... (whoops, that's indiscreet!) for being so
interesting,
and Alex Brattell for being so young and dynamic!
Sad to miss
Arthur Krick and Martin Plant who couldn't make it but maybe next time.

Jem