Subject: Re: [Leica] auto vs. manual
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 17:39:59 -0700

Dear Gary,
I seldom use autofocus because I find it annoying and hateful. It's fast
enough, but annoying. It makes mistakes all the time, at least with respect
to what I want to be in focus. I would never own an autofocus camera. I can
get what I want quite nicely with manual focus. Some special uses may
require autofocus, but for most uses it seems unnecessary and annoying.
Sincerely,
Joe Stephenson
[cut]>