Subject: Re: [Leica] M3 upgrade?
From: "Joe Stephenson" <joeleica@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Nov 1998 20:04:01 -0700

Dear Scott,
I have both an M6 and an M3. I can't imagine using a lens longer than 75mm
with the M6 viewfinder. It's just not a big enough area to work
with--composition would have to suffer. I use only 50 and 35 mm lenses, so I
mustly use the M6, but the M3 is great in low light with a 50mm lens.

Joe Stephenson

[cut]>