Subject: RE: [Leica] Leicina,
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 13:49:36 -0000

Malcolm,
Yes, there are still some of us who use Leicinas. Mine is a Super RT1,
bought (s/h) just before my daughter's birth fifteen years ago and not yet
replaced with a video camera.

I did once buy that Macro Cinegon lens just to see what it did on an
M-Leica, it gave lovely little circular pictures in the middle of the frame!
I'm surprised you found a difference in the registration of the two systems,
my understanding was that they were the same.

The 22228 adapter allowed you to put R lenses on the Leicina Special (and by
inference the M Leica too), this is accepted practise for early Super
Angulon-R lenses  with their 'deep throat' requirements!

Jem