Subject: [Leica] printing TMZ
From: thibault collin <tc-lnc@u-picardie.fr>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 15:03:26 +0100

Hey luggers,

I am currently in the process of printing TMZ negatives.
The main problem with these pictures is that they were taken in very low
light with very poor contrast.
So if I print them with a low contrast filter (e.g. 2) the rendition is ok
but the contrast is ...poor!
If I print them with a high contrast filter (e.g. 4) the contrast is ok but
the rendition is ...poor and it's grainy as hell.......
Do you have a "magic" solution the keep the rendition and increase the contrast?

Thanks in advance,
Thib.