Subject: RE: [Leica] Zoerk Adaptors
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 17:10:28 -0000

No experience,
but some information.

My local dealer had such an adapter but he doesn't recognize the name,
'Zoerk'. His came from a guy in Thailand.
This offered the possibility of mounting R lenses on the EOS body with stop
down metering only, so it seems pretty basic but if its that Leica look you
want then that's how you can have it, at a price. He was selling this for
about 150GBP.

Jem