Subject: Re: [Leica] Off topic,coke bottles
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 21:05:18 -0800

OK for anyone out there who is a coke bottle collector I have a numbered
bottle in box from the 1984 Los Angeles Summer Olympics! :0

I've had to fight off the grand kids on occaision from drinking it and only
saved the day by taking them for a Dairy Queen malt. :)

I wonder if the coke gets better like good booze? :)

ted