Subject: RE: [Leica] Off topic,coke bottles
From: Jeremy Kime <jeremy.kime@bbc.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 11:15:35 -0000

Ted,
Thanks for the offer but I've too many Leica desires to start collecting
coke bottles...

Before the Charles and Diana wedding I'd acquired a bottle of house wine
(Graves) from Diana's estate, because it was in the TV region where I was
then working.
I thought I'd save it till her coronation as queen, sadly she never made it.
So I drank the bottle on the day of the funeral and I might as well have had
your bottle of coke, it certainly hadn't kept well at all, the moral is:
'Don't put off till tomorrow what you can drink today!'

Jem

Having said that, I understand that 1994 is the vintage of the century for
vintage port, and this shouldn't be opened till 2006 at the earliest!