Subject: Re: [Leica] A vanishing act
From: tedgrant@islandnet.com (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 22:18:57 -0800

Harrison wrote:

>  I  read  some sad news this morning. The Chattanooga Times will close
>  their doors permanently on Jan 4 1999.>>>>>>>

Harrison,

Another sad day due to "sound bite and details at 6" people!  Quietly
enjoying a newspaper is slowly coming to an end.

I just discovered the newspaper that published my first photograph can now
be read via the internet. Now just try and do that on a Sunday morning
lying in bed!

Sorry to hear about your friends at this particular time of the year,
Thanksgiving! :( It always looks darkest with bad news, but sometimes that
re-kindles a great inner spirit in folks and they go on to do better
things. Hopefully this will be the case of your associates.

ted