Subject: RE: [Leica] Tungsten film?
From: Jeffrey Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 12:05:47 -0500

	I believe that when Mr. Frankish mentioned "slides," he referred to
the slides on which samples are prepared for examination under the
microscope.

	While I am unaware of tungsten balanced color negative film and I do
not know what kind of microscope you are using, would it be possible to
alter the light source on the microscope with a color-correction filter or
gel?  The gel could even be placed under the slide on the microscope's
stage.  Of course, this would reduce the light transmission and require a
longer exposure, but a microscope should be a pretty stable platform.

	Buzz