Subject: Re: [Leica] lens report new style by Hubert Pus
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 16:35:38 -0600

pchefurka@plaintree.com wrote:

> ???  Were Phong and I the only ones who took the posting by
> "Hubert Puts" as a joke?  It sure looked like satire to me!

Gee, I don't know, I thought maybe some of our would-be Federal network
police had gotten together with some former Federal Trade Commission
types and gone international with the plain-English stuff that got laid
on the insurance companies a few years ago - you know, no technical
language, 8th grade reading level, no words over two syllables, etc.
Make it so EVERYBODY can read it.  ;-)  :-)

Cheers,
Kip